Click on this logo to go to the login page
We are delighted to announce that as from April 2014 we will be introducing a new "Online Payment" system provided by Schools Cash Office to enable parents to pay for school meals, trips and events. You will also have the ability to book Learner Conferences.
Cash and cheques will still be accommodated but you will now have the option to pay online by credit or debit card (a minimum payment of £2.00 is required)
Similar systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits to you:
- Simple to use web interface
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they are secure and reliable
- Parents can view their payment history online and check balances
- Parents can check dinner money balances and meals taken. (Any credit will be held on your child's account until required).
- Reduce risk of pupils losing cash
- No costs involved by paying online
Parents will receive a letter detailing logon information including a user name and password. If you need help using the Internet Payments system you can view the user guide by clicking on this:
|Internet Payments User Guide|
Please find detailed below instructions on how to create an account to use for online payments.
Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 7 below.
Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and go to www.scopay.com/trinityroad-essex
- Click on Register as a new user.
- Enter your Email address and a Password of your choice.
- Confirm the Password.
- Enter the Online Link Code provided to you by school (you must enter the code exactly).
- Enter the rest of the billing details to match your credit or debit card and click on Confirm.
- An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account. You will not be able to purchase any products until you have completed this procedure.
- Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn't appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder).
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
- Go to www.scopay.com/trinityroad-essex
- Log in using your email address and password created above.
- At the top of the screen, click on Your account.
- Click on Link Pupils.
- Enter the Online link code for the sibling provided by school.
- Click on Link Pupil.
- You will now be able to make payments for any pupils linked to this account.
If you require help or assistance please contact the School Office.